shale-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Wendy Smoak" <>
Subject Re: shale-view fix and process (was: ... 1.0.4 released)
Date Wed, 24 Jan 2007 15:48:15 GMT
On 1/24/07, Sean Schofield <> wrote:

> I think we should release all modules together and keep the numbers in
> sync.  So if there's an important fix that can't wait in the core,
> that just means releasing everything else as 1.0.5 too.  If nothing
> has changed in the trunk for a module then its easy to just tag it and
> vote.

And if something has changed that we do *not* want to release yet, we
can branch from the last release and apply only those changes.

(We're actually attempting this in MyFaces to fix a portlet bug in
MyFaces Core 1.1.4, but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere atm...)


View raw message