shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Wendy Smoak" <wsm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Continuum and profiles (was: Release ...)
Date Sun, 07 Jan 2007 17:11:38 GMT

> On a similar note, is continuum currently using the apps profile?
> (Wendy?) For example, the navbar and no logo on shale-sql-browser [1]
> are signs its dated.

Continuum is building each module with --non-recursive, so using -P
apps won't do it, but adding all the apps modules will.  I've done
that, but haven't yet made it though adding 'site-deploy' to all of
them.

  http://myfaces.zones.apache.org:8080/continuum

(Actually I want to upgrade that Continuum to the latest 1.1-SNAPSHOT,
which shares build definitions across a group of projects.)

--
Wendy