shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pember...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Shale version 1.0.4
Date Thu, 04 Jan 2007 17:11:18 GMT
A couple of nitpicks

1) I ran the rat tool on the framework distro, after removing the docs
directory (which highlighted a load of generated files) there were a
few missing license headers. Patch available here:
  https://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-384

Also there are two Sun licensed files included in the distro in
shale-tiger's resources:
    web-facesconfig_1_0.dtd
    web-facesconfig_1_1.dtd

Are we authorised to re-distribute these files?

2) None of the shale jar files contain the usual manifest entries such as:
    Extension-Name
    Specification-Title
    Specification-Vendor
    Specification-Version
    Implementation-Title
    Implementation-Vendor
    Implementation-Version
    Implementation-Vendor-Id

I've attached a patch for the pom to include these to the above JIRA ticket

Niall