shale-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Leichtman <g...@erols.com>
Subject Re: [FWD: [v1.0.4] shale-tiles and release notes (was Re: svn commit: r490857 ...)]
Date Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:37:41 GMT
I guess the thing that is most confusing to me is that on the project
summary page and on the dependencies page:

    http://shale.apache.org/shale-tiles/project-summary.html

    http://shale.apache.org/shale-tiles/dependencies.html

Shale is listed at version 1.1.0, but it appears that the dev group is
getting ready to release version 1.0.4. I would have thought that the
currently released and posted version on these web pages would be 1.0.3.
Is this currently posted version number correct and if so why?

I have not yet moved this discussion to the user forum, since I believe
that this topic, possibly erroneously, is still pertinent to keeping
things in synch for the next release that the dev group appears to be
planning.

                                                         -=> Gregg <=-