shale-dev mailing list archives

From Gregg Leichtman <g...@erols.com>
Subject Re: [FWD: [v1.0.4] shale-tiles and release notes (was Re: svn commit: r490857 ...)]
Date Wed, 03 Jan 2007 11:55:58 GMT
Just a suggestion. It would be helpful, to me at least, if you were to
include within the release notes one or more snapshot version numbers of
standalone Tiles, one or more version numbers of Spring and one or more
version numbers of other targeted components that work with Shale with
which you the development group believes v1.0.4 appears to work. I
realize that items like Tiles in sandboxes are fast moving targets, but
it helps us users avoid having to do a lot of trial and error just to
find a single combination of components that works. If we have one
working set, substituting different components one at a time using trial
and error during component upgrades is far less burdensome that not
knowing anything about what works together.

                                                              -=> Gregg <=-