shale-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Schofield" <sean.schofi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How are Tiger Annotations enabled?
Date Wed, 25 Oct 2006 16:03:19 GMT
I added the following to my web xml but I'm still getting a null value
when trying to reference my annotated bean

  <listener>
     <listener-class>com.sun.faces.config.GlassFishConfigureListener</listener-class>
  </listener>

  <listener>
    <listener-class>org.apache.shale.view.faces.LifecycleListener</listener-class>
  </listener>

Any other ideas on what the issue might be?  JettyPlugin supposedly
uses Jetty6 which supposedly addresses the problem with not loading
listeners in tag libraries.  So maybe its not the listeners at all.

Sean