shale-dev mailing list archives

From "James Mitchell" <jmitch...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Links reminders
Date Sun, 09 Jul 2006 01:37:13 GMT
----- Original Message -----
From: "Niall Pemberton" <niall.pemberton@gmail.com>
To: <dev@shale.apache.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 08, 2006 3:03 PM
Subject: Links reminders

> 1) Shale doesn't have a link on the main Apache site.

I'm sure they'll fix the main site soon.  I already created and submitted
the doap file for site-dev.  Not sure what all they have to do after that.

> 2) The wiki link on the Shale site is still pointing to the Struts wiki

That's actually because all of the content is still over in the old
location.  Once everything is moved, I'm sure the link will be updated.
However, there are many places outside of the wiki that still point to the
old Shale wiki location, so something will need to be done about that.  I
wish there was a way to lock down the pages.  We could put a big "we have
moved" banner and then lock them down to prevent further addition/deletion.
I'll ask on infra.

--
James Mitchell
678.910.8017