servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Production deployment strategy...
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2012 15:35:52 GMT
I am not sure about stalling the start but
update-strategy="reload"
makes the blueprint context restart when the config is changed. So it
will always reflect the newest config. In most cases this is good enough.

The config admin service always handles complete configs so it is more
about the file than the property.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider