servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Claus Ibsen <claus.ib...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started - self-contained SOAP over JMS sample?
Date Fri, 11 May 2012 06:17:09 GMT
Hi

Welcome to the community.

The best suggestion I can give you at this point is to: start with plain Camel.
http://camel.apache.org/

Kick the tires with Camel, and get something up and running that
mostly does what you need.

If you got 15 min to spare then read this intro article about Camel
http://java.dzone.com/articles/open-source-integration-apache

That should help set the scene, and then dig in from there

There is a number of Camel examples you can try out and read about
http://camel.apache.org/examples.html

And if you got Maven experience then there is Maven archetype tooling
to quickly create new projects
http://camel.apache.org/camel-maven-archetypes.html

Then later you should look into SMX and how to deploy your application in SMX.
For example check out the SMX quick start guide
http://servicemix.apache.org/docs/4.4.0/quickstart/index.html

--
Claus Ibsen