servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>
Subject Re: Upgrading Camel...
Date Fri, 13 Apr 2012 15:07:47 GMT
Btw. there is also the vm: component which allows you to communicate
between bundles... and of course there always is jms :-)
In fact I always use camel directly in Karaf and have not faced bigger
issues where I would have missed the NMR.

Christian

--
Christian Schneider
http://www.liquid-reality.de