servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Ɓukasz Dywicki <l...@code-house.org>
Subject Re: ServiceMix as mail proxy server
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2011 11:21:30 GMT
Hey Radomir,
You are right, currently ServiceMix do not offer this kind of components. It allows to connect
to POP or IMAP server and consume messages from it. I think that currently the best choice
for you is to investiage James project which is full featured mail server written in Java.
It allows you to write custom extensions called mailets.

Regards,
Lukasz
--
Consultant at Code-House