servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Felipe Fraga <felipefr...@gmail.com>
Subject Best way to send data to an external webservices
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2011 20:57:21 GMT
Greetings,

I'm in the middle of a design problem that seems very simple, but I am
having trouble reaching a conclusion and I was hoping you could help me.

I have a simple requirement, after I process a message with camel routes
(specifically a split) I have to take this information (that is very
different from the original) and send it to an external webservice. What's
the best approach to do so? I mean, how do I create the objects to be sent
to the external webservice before I can forward them to the CXF endpoint.

Thanks to all,

Felipe Fraga