servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Stefan Essl <ess...@studi.informatik.uni-stuttgart.de>
Subject Maven Error with Camel: cannot find symbol
Date Sat, 01 Oct 2011 11:35:13 GMT
Hi there,

I'm trying to get a Camel based Content Enricher to run within ServiceMix. On compilation
with maven, I get the following error:

--- snip ---
[ERROR] /path/to/MyRouteBuilder.java:[16,10] cannot find symbol
[ERROR] symbol: class Message
[ERROR] Message in = exchange.getIn();
--- snip ---

MyRouteBuilder.java just looks like the one I found on the Camel website:

--- snip ---
public class MyRouteBuilder extends RouteBuilder {
    public void configure() {
        from("direct.start").process(new Processor() {
    		public void process(Exchange exchange) {
        		Message in = exchange.getIn();
        		in.setProperty("myCamelContentEnricherExamplePropertyName", "myCamelContentEnricherExamplePropertyValue");
    		}
		}).to("mock.result");
    }
}
--- snip ---

I guess I'm missing some dependencies but can't find out which ones. In my pom.xml I have:

--- snip ---
    <dependency>
      <groupId>org.apache.servicemix</groupId>
      <artifactId>servicemix-camel</artifactId>
      <version>2010.02</version>
    </dependency>
--- snip ---

I appreciate any hints!