servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HTTP-consumer as OSGI bundle?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2011 13:58:11 GMT
Hi,

Yeah, the online docs and example should be a good start.

Specifically for the http:consumer endpoint, we have cxf-wsdl-first-
osgi-package demo shipped with kit which you can take as an example(as
you already do), it's same to use JBI component/endpoint with OSGi
bundle, so you can get some rough idea that how to package it. For the
most important Import-Package part,  the log exception actually
already told you the missing packages there if you're not familiar
with the code base and don't know which package is necessary.

Freeman