servicemix-users mailing list archives

From bhawnav <bhaw...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: ServiceMix-4.3 examples/simple/wsn.xml not working due to unresolved dependencies
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2011 10:53:58 GMT
Hi Freeman,
I could understand this issue from other similar post.
But my concern is:
a) Does SMX4 require internet connectivity every time it restarts or only on
first startup it downloads all necessary artifacts and does not need it
later.
b) Is there any manual way of providing artifacts to SMX4?
   Because if SMX4 downloads artifacts at runtime then it may take more time
(which can be variable based on internet speed). But, as per requirement our
complete solution should come-up within a given time.
c) In my complex production environment, I doubt that production systems
will be connected to public internet. Is there any way SMX4 can be bundled
as out-of-box/complete solution within our solution?

Regards,
Bhavana