servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Deep Purohit <>
Subject Re: servicemix-http always times out due to continuation not being able to be resumed
Date Mon, 18 Apr 2011 06:31:25 GMT
I found out the solution :D

On receiving the request, I was spawning a thread to parse the request data
and the main thread was returning the control back to the calling program.
The child thread then does the part of processing and stuff.

-- Now the solution part:
If the request is returned to the calling program then the content came
through it becomes 'null'. It took time for me to realize :(
So now I am copying the content came through it in a temporary object and
carrying on with the processing with the temp object.
Works like hot knife on butter.

Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at

View raw message