servicemix-users mailing list archives

From pchakinala <praveen.chakin...@planetsoft.com>
Subject RE: CXFBC Consumer ::org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException:The signature or decryption was invalid
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 06:34:47 GMT
I Have enclosed my information below.

From: Freeman-2 [via ServiceMix] [mailto:ml-node+4315018-1020835993-113647@n5.nabble.com]

Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:43 AM
To: pchakinala
Subject: Re: CXFBC Consumer ::org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException:The signature or
decryption was invalid

Hi,
I understand you append client request in client.html, I guess you
dump onwire request from your java code client, right?

[praveen] its right. I have written client  which has worked fine with other CXF Service [deployed
in tomcat ].This java client generates SOAP Request with signature.

I have extracted SOAP header from generated soap XML and was used in client.html .The keystore
 which I used for CXF Service deployed in tomcat ,same used in servicemix also.

So SOAP Header has extracted from my own client.

I'd like see you append your java code client with ws-security
configuration,  that would be much helpful.
Below configuration has worked fine with CXF Service.

Client Configuration:

<bean id="client" class="demo.order.OrderProcess"

      factory-bean="clientFactory" factory-method="create"/>

                <bean id="clientFactory" class="org.apache.cxf.jaxws.JaxWsProxyFactoryBean">

                  <property name="serviceClass" value="demo.order.OrderProcess"/>

                  <property name="address" value="http://localhost:2000/orderapp/OrderProcess"/>

                  <property name="outInterceptors">

                                <list>

                                                <bean class="org.apache.cxf.binding.soap.saaj.SAAJOutInterceptor"
/>

                                                <ref bean="wss4jOutConfiguration" />

                   </list>

      </property>

                </bean>

                  <bean id="wss4jOutConfiguration" class="org.apache.cxf.ws.security.wss4j.WSS4JOutInterceptor">

                                                <property name="properties">

                                                                                <map>

                <entry key="action" value="Signature"/>

      <entry key="user" value="myAlias" />

      <entry>

      <key>

      <value>passwordCallbackRef</value>

      </key>

      <ref bean="passwordCallback"/>

      </entry>

      <entry key="signaturePropFile" value="client_sign.properties"/>

      <entry key="signatureKeyIdentifier" value="DirectReference"/>

                                                                                </map>

                                                </property>

                </bean>

                <bean id="passwordCallback" class="demo.order.client.PasswordCallbackHandler"/>

</beans>

Freeman
On 2011-4-20, at 下午12:14, pchakinala wrote:

> Hi,
> I am using servicemix 4.3 and JDK Version 6  are  using.
>
> Regards,
> Praveen Chakinala
>
> --

Freeman Fang

FuseSource
Email:[hidden email]
Web: fusesource.com
Twitter: freemanfang
Blog: http://freemanfang.blogspot.com
Connect at CamelOne May 24-26
The Open Source Integration Conference

  _____

http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/CXFBC-Consumer-org-apache-ws-security-WSSecurityException-The-signature-or-decryption-was-invalid-tp4313690p4315018.html

To unsubscribe from CXFBC Consumer ::org.apache.ws.security.WSSecurityException: The signature
or decryption was invalid, click here <http://servicemix.396122.n5.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4313690&code=cHJhdmVlbi5jaGFraW5hbGFAcGxhbmV0c29mdC5jb218NDMxMzY5MHwtMjAwNDE3OTQwNg==>
.