servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: send a mail when service assemble start OR stop
Date Fri, 04 Feb 2011 06:37:27 GMT
Hi Ramesh

You have several ways to do that:
1/ a very simple solution is to use a kind of JMX poller to get SA/SU
states. The advantage of this solution is that you can use any SMX
instance, without any changes on the distribution.
2/ another solution (more fastidious) is to override the implementation
of the ServiceUnitManager. The problem is that you have to "fork"
ServiceMix to change the source. I'm not sure it's good solution,
especially when upgrade to new SMX releases, etc.

Regards
JB

On 02/04/2011 07:20 AM, Ramesh Babu wrote:

> Hi, i am new to servicemix. I have to send a mail when service assemble start OR stop.
Please help me... Thanks& Regards Ramesh Babu.P  Get email for your site
---> http://www.everyone.net