servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Lars Heinemann <lh...@apache.org>
Subject Re: servicemix-mail provider endpoint
Date Mon, 31 Jan 2011 06:10:02 GMT
Googlemail works fine with Servicemix-mail. I tested it a while ago in both directions.
If you encounter more problems let us know please.

Best regards,
Lars

--------------------------------------

Lars Heinemann
FuseSource
Email: lhein@fusesource.com
Web: http://www.fusesource.com
Blog: http://lhein.blogspot.com
Twitter: lhein77

Am 30.01.2011 um 21:58 schrieb Geert Schuring:

> Seems to me like you are not using the correct URL to connect to an encrypted SMTP server.
>
> Try this one: "smtps://smtp.gmail.com:587?password=zzzzzz"
>
> If that doesn't work try setting the following property somehow on the mail sender: mail.smtp.starttls.enable
>
> If true, enables the use of the STARTTLS command (if supported by the server) to switch
the connection to a TLS-protected connection before issuing any login commands. Note that
an appropriate trust store must configured so that the client will trust the server's certificate.
Defaults to false.