servicemix-users mailing list archives

From gnanda <gitanjali.na...@phaseforward.com>
Subject smx4:camel2.2 transactional error handling
Date Tue, 04 May 2010 17:53:18 GMT

Hi All,
 I upgraded my code from smx4.0 to smx4.2 to get better error handling
feature with transaction support.

But looks like it is not doing as I was expecting. I could get onException
block works with transactional route. But if  the transaction fail at the
end, it does not go to DeadLetterQueue which I configured in
activemq-broker.xml file. After reading the documents I got to know that
transactionalErrorHandler ignores DLQ setting.

We cannot afford loosing any message in our scenario.

Is there any way I could configure the transactionErrorHandler to reroute
the message to any other queue (example "errorQ") in case of failure?

Please help.