servicemix-users mailing list archives

From gnanda <gitanjali.na...@phaseforward.com>
Subject Re: smx4 http provider soap12 version mismatch
Date Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:49:05 GMT

Hi Freeman,
Thanks for the reply. As per your suggestion I installed tcpmon to find the
difference. Here is what I found
>From soapUI the message goes as application/soap+xml and from smx http
provider the message has content type as text/xml
SOAPUI  request message :
HTTP/1.1 200 OK
Server: Apache-Coyote/1.1
Date: Sun, 18 Apr 2010 17:28:36 GMT

1d9
<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soapenv:Envelope
xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"><soapenv:Header

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><wsa:Action>urn:c2fConvertionResponse</wsa:Action><wsa:RelatesTo>uuid:da2b44ed-c470-4e46-b720-dd86a145bee6

</wsa:RelatesTo></soapenv:Header><soapenv:Body><ns:c2fConvertionResponse

xmlns:ns="http://ws.pf.com"><ns:return>122.0</ns:return></ns:c2fConvertionResponse></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>
0
servicemix http request message:
POST
/axis2/services/TemperatureConverterService.TemperatureConverterServiceHttpSoap12Endpoint/
HTTP/1.1
Host: 127.0.0.1:1235

<?xml version='1.0' encoding='UTF-8'?><soap:Envelope
xmlns:soap="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope"
xmlns:ws="http://ws.pf.com"><soap:Header

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing"><wsa:Action
xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">urn:c2fConvertion</wsa:Action><wsa:MessageID

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">uuid:da2b44ed-c470-4e46-b720-dd86a145bee6</wsa:MessageID><wsa:To

xmlns:wsa="http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing">http://localhost:1235/axis2/services/TemperatureConverterService.TemperatureConverterServiceHttpSoap12Endp

oint/</wsa:To></soap:Header><soap:Body><ws:c2fConvertion

xmlns:ws="http://ws.pf.com"><ws:cValue>50</ws:cValue></ws:c2fConvertion></soap:Body></soap:Envelope>

I think that is making it the different. Would it be possible to send a
message of type soap/xml from servicemix http provider end point? I do not
want to use CXF BC end point because it is WSDL driven and my requirement is
to pass the "locationURI" at run time to point to different external
webservice.
If I use CXF BC , I am not sure if I can configure it at run time passing a
wsdl location and location URI.
Please suggest. Thank you foy for all your help and time.