servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass complex object in to a web service
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 04:57:03 GMT
Hi,
Yeah, use cxf simple front end is my suggestion.
It's almost same as you use simple frontend with standalone cxf.

Simple frontend means building services from reflection. This is in
contrast to the JAX-WS frontend which requires you to annotate your
web service classes or create a WSDL first. The simple frontend will
use reflection to intelligently map your classes to a WSDL model.

So the pojo you used for cxf se endpoint is a real "pojo", you needn't
add annotations in the class. One thing you should know is if you use
simple frontend,  generally you should use aegis databinding at the
same time , just add useAegis="true" attribute for your cxf se
endpoint configuration.

You may need take a look at [1] for more about how to use simple
frontend.
[1]http://cxf.apache.org/docs/simple-frontend.html

Freeman