servicemix-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From chris charles harris <snrpriyadarsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass complex object in to a web service
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 10:15:13 GMT


Hi,

I have attached my code with this.
Thanks,
chris



Freeman Fang wrote:
> 
> Hi,
> 
> 
> I believe there must be a XmlSchme-1.3.2.jar somehow get loaded cause  
> this error.
> Could you just remove SMX_HOME/data folder and try it again?
> If you still see the problem, just send me your project which I can  
> build and deploy to reproduce this problem myself.
> 
> Freeman
> 
> On 2010-3-5, at 下午5:43, chris charles harris wrote:
> 
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am using servicemix 3.3.1. But for my application I am using  
>> following
>> components.
>>
>> servicemix-shared-2009.02-installer.zip
>> servicemix-cxf-bc-2009.02-installer.zip
>> servicemix-cxf-se-2009.02-installer.zip
>>
>> I think those are latest components.
>> I checked the location u told. In that place there is a jar file  
>> called
>> XmlSchema-1.4.2.jar(137kb).
>> Thanks,
>>
>> chris
>>
>>
>>
>>
>> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> So, you are using smx 3.3.1, right?
>>> This error comes from you use lower version XmlSchema.jar.
>>>
>>> Did you ever put lower version servicemix-shared-xxxxxx-installer.zip
>>> into SMX_HOME/hotdeploy folder?
>>> Could list the jar in $SMX_HOME/data/smx/sharedlibs/servicemix- 
>>> shared/
>>> version_1/lib/ folder?  There should be a XmlSchema-1.4.2.jar
>>>
>>> Freeman
>>>
>>>
>>> On 2010-3-5, at 下午5:00, chris charles harris wrote:
>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Hi,
>>>> Thanks for the quick reply. I changed the configuration as you said.
>>>> But
>>>> still i couldnt deployed it. Following shows the stackrace.
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> INFO: Creating Service
>>>> {http://wsdl_first.samples.servicemix.apache.org/}PersonImpl from
>>>> class
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl
>>>> Mar 5, 2010 2:20:19 PM
>>>> org.apache.cxf.configuration.spring.ConfigurerImpl
>>>> getBeanName
>>>> INFO: Could not determine bean name for instance of class
>>>> org.apache.cxf.transport.jbi.JBIDestination.
>>>> Mar 5, 2010 2:20:19 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl
>>>> initDestination
>>>> INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be
>>>> jbi://ID-192-168-102-89-1272d83e896-28-0
>>>> ERROR - CxfSeComponent                 -  
>>>> java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.getSchemaDocument()Lorg/w3c/
>>>> dom/Document;
>>>> Mar 5, 2010 2:20:21 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl
>>>> initDestination
>>>> INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be
>>>> http://localhost:8092/PersonService/
>>>> INFO  - DeploymentService              - UnDeployed ServiceUnit
>>>> wsdl-first-cxfbc-su from Component: servicemix-cxf-bc
>>>> ERROR - AutoDeploymentService          - Failed to update Service
>>>> Assembly:
>>>> wsdl-first-cxf-sa
>>>> java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>> <jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
>>>> version="1.0">
>>>> <jbi-task-result>
>>>> <frmwk-task-result>
>>>> <frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>> <task-result-details>
>>>> <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>> <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>> <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>> </task-result-details>
>>>> </frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>> </frmwk-task-result>
>>>> <component-task-result
>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>       <component-name>servicemix-cxf-se</component-name>
>>>>       <component-task-result-details>
>>>>               <task-result-details>
>>>>                       <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>                       <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>>                       <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>>                       <task-status-msg>
>>>> <msg-loc-info>
>>>> <loc-token/>
>>>> <loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
>>>> </msg-loc-info>
>>>> </task-status-msg>
>>>>                       <exception-info>
>>>>                               <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
>>>>                               <msg-loc-info>
>>>>                                       <loc-token/>
>>>>
>>>> <loc-
>>>> message
>>>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.getSchemaDocument()Lorg/w3c/
>>>> dom/Document;</loc-message>
>>>>
>>>> <stack-trace><![CDATA[java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.getSchemaDocument()Lorg/w3c/
>>>> dom/Document;
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.model.SchemaInfo.getElement(SchemaInfo.java:
>>>> 109)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder.buildTypes(ServiceWSDLBuilder.java: 
>>>> 267)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder.build(ServiceWSDLBuilder.java:
>>>> 188)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder.build(ServiceWSDLBuilder.java:
>>>> 148)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.validate(CxfSeEndpoint.java:
>>>> 362)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix.common.AbstractDeployer.validate(AbstractDeployer.java: 
>>>> 58)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common.xbean.BaseXBeanDeployer.validate(BaseXBeanDeployer.java:55)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common
>>>> .xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:97)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:
>>>> 88)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java: 
>>>> 69)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:520)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:255)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>> 658)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>> ]]></stack-trace>
>>>>                               </msg-loc-info>
>>>>                       </exception-info>
>>>>               </task-result-details>
>>>>       </component-task-result-details>
>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>> <component-task-result
>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>       <component-name>servicemix-cxf-bc</component-name>
>>>>       <component-task-result-details>
>>>>               <task-result-details>
>>>>                       <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>                       <task-result>SUCCESS</task-result>
>>>>               </task-result-details>
>>>>       </component-task-result-details>
>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>> </jbi-task-result>
>>>> </jbi-task>
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java:125)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java:111)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:555)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:255)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>> 658)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>> WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy:
>>>> Automatic
>>>> install of D:\apache-servicemix-3.3.1\hotdeploy\wsdl-first-cxf-
>>>> sa-3.3.1.zip
>>>> failed
>>>> javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Failed to update Service
>>>> Assembly:
>>>> wsdl-first-cxf-sa
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:364)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:255)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>> 658)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0"  
>>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>> <jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message"
>>>> version="1.0">
>>>> <jbi-task-result>
>>>> <frmwk-task-result>
>>>> <frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>> <task-result-details>
>>>> <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>> <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>> <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>> </task-result-details>
>>>> </frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>> </frmwk-task-result>
>>>> <component-task-result
>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>       <component-name>servicemix-cxf-se</component-name>
>>>>       <component-task-result-details>
>>>>               <task-result-details>
>>>>                       <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>                       <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>>                       <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>>                       <task-status-msg>
>>>> <msg-loc-info>
>>>> <loc-token/>
>>>> <loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
>>>> </msg-loc-info>
>>>> </task-status-msg>
>>>>                       <exception-info>
>>>>                               <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
>>>>                               <msg-loc-info>
>>>>                                       <loc-token/>
>>>>
>>>> <loc-
>>>> message
>>>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.getSchemaDocument()Lorg/w3c/
>>>> dom/Document;</loc-message>
>>>>
>>>> <stack-trace><![CDATA[java.lang.NoSuchMethodError:
>>>> org.apache.ws.commons.schema.XmlSchema.getSchemaDocument()Lorg/w3c/
>>>> dom/Document;
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.model.SchemaInfo.getElement(SchemaInfo.java:
>>>> 109)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder.buildTypes(ServiceWSDLBuilder.java: 
>>>> 267)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder.build(ServiceWSDLBuilder.java:
>>>> 188)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache.cxf.wsdl11.ServiceWSDLBuilder.build(ServiceWSDLBuilder.java:
>>>> 148)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache.servicemix.cxfse.CxfSeEndpoint.validate(CxfSeEndpoint.java:
>>>> 362)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix.common.AbstractDeployer.validate(AbstractDeployer.java: 
>>>> 58)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common.xbean.BaseXBeanDeployer.validate(BaseXBeanDeployer.java:55)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common
>>>> .xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:97)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common.BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:
>>>> 88)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java: 
>>>> 69)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:520)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java:255)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>> 658)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>       at
>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>       at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>> ]]></stack-trace>
>>>>                               </msg-loc-info>
>>>>                       </exception-info>
>>>>               </task-result-details>
>>>>       </component-task-result-details>
>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>> <component-task-result
>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>       <component-name>servicemix-cxf-bc</component-name>
>>>>       <component-task-result-details>
>>>>               <task-result-details>
>>>>                       <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>                       <task-result>SUCCESS</task-result>
>>>>               </task-result-details>
>>>>       </component-task-result-details>
>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>> </jbi-task-result>
>>>> </jbi-task>
>>>>
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java:125)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java:111)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java:555)
>>>>       at
>>>> org
>>>> .apache
>>>> .servicemix
>>>> .jbi
>>>> .framework
>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>       ... 6 more
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> I think problem is the I havent supplied the mapping file for acegi
>>>> binding.
>>>> I dont know how to give a mapping for the service.
>>>>
>>>> Thanks a lot...!!
>>>>
>>>> chris
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>>
>>>> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>
>>>>> You can't use
>>>>> <simple:server id="PersonService"
>>>>> 		serviceClass="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.Person"
>>>>> 		address="/PersonService">
>>>>> 		<simple:serviceBean>
>>>>> 			<bean
>>>>> class="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl" />
>>>>> 		</simple:serviceBean>
>>>>> 	</simple:server>
>>>>>
>>>>> in smx-cxf-se endpoint xbean.xml.
>>>>> You should use something like
>>>>>
>>>>> <cxfse:endpoint useAegis="true">
>>>>>        <cxfse:pojo>
>>>>>          <bean
>>>>> class="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl">
>>>>>          </bean>
>>>>>
>>>>>        </cxfse:pojo>
>>>>> </cxfse:endpoint>
>>>>>
>>>>> Notice I put useAegis="true" flag which generally used with simple
>>>>> frontend
>>>>>
>>>>> You may need also take a look at how to configure smx-cxf-se  
>>>>> endpoint
>>>>> from [1]
>>>>> [1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-cxf-se.html
>>>>>
>>>>> Freeman
>>>>>
>>>>> On 2010-3-5, at 下午3:44, chris charles harris wrote:
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Hi,
>>>>>>
>>>>>> I was trying to use simple-frountend with servicemix-cxf-se.
>>>>>> Following shows my xbean.xml file, Interface and implementation
>>>>>> class.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> xbean.xml
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <beans xmlns:cxfse="http://servicemix.apache.org/cxfse/1.0"
>>>>>> xmlns="http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans"
>>>>>> 	xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
>>>>>> xmlns:simple="http://cxf.apache.org/simple"
>>>>>> 	xmlns:soap="http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap"
>>>>>> 	xsi:schemaLocation="
>>>>>> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans
>>>>>> http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd
>>>>>> http://cxf.apache.org/bindings/soap
>>>>>> http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/configuration/soap.xsd
>>>>>> http://cxf.apache.org/simple http://cxf.apache.org/schemas/
>>>>>> simple.xsd">
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf.xml" />
>>>>>> 	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension- 
>>>>>> soap.xml" />
>>>>>> 	<import resource="classpath:META-INF/cxf/cxf-extension-http-
>>>>>> jetty.xml" />
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 	<simple:server id="PersonService"
>>>>>> 		serviceClass="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.Person"
>>>>>> 		address="/PersonService">
>>>>>> 		<simple:serviceBean>
>>>>>> 			<bean
>>>>>> class="org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.PersonImpl" />
>>>>>> 		</simple:serviceBean>
>>>>>> 	</simple:server>
>>>>>> </beans>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Person.java
>>>>>>
>>>>>> public interface Person {
>>>>>>
>>>>>> 	public String getPerson(String personId) ;
>>>>>> }
>>>>>>
>>>>>> PersonImpl .java
>>>>>>
>>>>>> public class PersonImpl implements Person {
>>>>>>
>>>>>>     public String getPerson(String personId) {
>>>>>> 		if (personId == null || personId.length() == 0) {
>>>>>>          return "null";
>>>>>>      }
>>>>>>      return personId = "success";
>>>>>> 	}
>>>>>> }
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Then i am getting following error.
>>>>>>
>>>>>> INFO: Creating Service
>>>>>> {http://wsdl_first.samples.servicemix.apache.org/}Person from  
>>>>>> class
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.samples.wsdl_first.Person
>>>>>> ERROR - CxfSeComponent                 -
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
>>>>>> creating bean
>>>>>> with name 'PersonService': Invocation of init method failed;  
>>>>>> nested
>>>>>> exception is
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
>>>>>> Mar 5, 2010 1:03:54 PM org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl
>>>>>> initDestination
>>>>>> INFO: Setting the server's publish address to be
>>>>>> http://localhost:8092/PersonService/
>>>>>> INFO  - DeploymentService              - UnDeployed ServiceUnit
>>>>>> wsdl-first-cxfbc-su from Component: servicemix-cxf-bc
>>>>>> ERROR - AutoDeploymentService          - Failed to update Service
>>>>>> Assembly:
>>>>>> wsdl-first-cxf-sa
>>>>>> java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>>>> <jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management- 
>>>>>> message"
>>>>>> version="1.0">
>>>>>> <jbi-task-result>
>>>>>> <frmwk-task-result>
>>>>>> <frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>>>> <task-result-details>
>>>>>> <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>>> <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>>>> <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>>>> </task-result-details>
>>>>>> </frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>>>> </frmwk-task-result>
>>>>>> <component-task-result
>>>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>>>      <component-name>servicemix-cxf-se</component-name>
>>>>>>      <component-task-result-details>
>>>>>>              <task-result-details>
>>>>>>                      <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>>>                      <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>>>>                      <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>>>>                      <task-status-msg>
>>>>>> <msg-loc-info>
>>>>>> <loc-token/>
>>>>>> <loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
>>>>>> </msg-loc-info>
>>>>>> </task-status-msg>
>>>>>>                      <exception-info>
>>>>>>                              <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
>>>>>>                              <msg-loc-info>
>>>>>>                                      <loc-token/>
>>>>>>                                      <loc-message>Error creating
>>>>>> bean
>>>>>> with name 'PersonService': Invocation of init method failed;  
>>>>>> nested
>>>>>> exception is
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException</loc-
>>>>>> message>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <stack-trace><!
>>>>>> [CDATA[org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>>>>> Error creating bean with name 'PersonService': Invocation of init
>>>>>> method
>>>>>> failed; nested exception is
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> $1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
>>>>>>      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory
>>>>>> $1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry
>>>>>> .getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java: 
>>>>>> 261)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .DefaultListableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .context
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractApplicationContext
>>>>>> .finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:
>>>>>> 728)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .context
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractApplicationContext 
>>>>>> .refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:
>>>>>> 380)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .common
>>>>>> .xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:87)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .common 
>>>>>> .BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:
>>>>>> 88)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:
>>>>>> 69)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 520)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 255)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService 
>>>>>> .monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>>>> 658)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:
>>>>>> 127)
>>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> sun
>>>>>> .reflect
>>>>>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> sun
>>>>>> .reflect
>>>>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
>>>>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:
>>>>>> 1414)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1375)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)
>>>>>>      ... 23 more
>>>>>> Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /
>>>>>> PersonService
>>>>>>      at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:567)
>>>>>>      at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
>>>>>>      at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf
>>>>>> .transport
>>>>>> .http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.<init>(JettyHTTPDestination.java:
>>>>>> 96)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf
>>>>>> .transport
>>>>>> .http_jetty
>>>>>> .JettyHTTPTransportFactory
>>>>>> .createDestination(JettyHTTPTransportFactory.java:116)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf
>>>>>> .transport
>>>>>> .http_jetty
>>>>>> .JettyHTTPTransportFactory
>>>>>> .getDestination(JettyHTTPTransportFactory.java:103)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org 
>>>>>> .apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.initDestination(ServerImpl.java:
>>>>>> 90)
>>>>>>      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.<init>(ServerImpl.java:
>>>>>> 69)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:
>>>>>> 106)
>>>>>>      ... 30 more
>>>>>> ]]></stack-trace>
>>>>>>                              </msg-loc-info>
>>>>>>                      </exception-info>
>>>>>>              </task-result-details>
>>>>>>      </component-task-result-details>
>>>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>>>> <component-task-result
>>>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>>>      <component-name>servicemix-cxf-bc</component-name>
>>>>>>      <component-task-result-details>
>>>>>>              <task-result-details>
>>>>>>                      <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>>>                      <task-result>SUCCESS</task-result>
>>>>>>              </task-result-details>
>>>>>>      </component-task-result-details>
>>>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>>>> </jbi-task-result>
>>>>>> </jbi-task>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java: 
>>>>>> 125)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java: 
>>>>>> 111)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 555)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 255)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService 
>>>>>> .monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>>>> 658)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>>>> WARN  - AutoDeploymentService          - Directory: hotdeploy:
>>>>>> Automatic
>>>>>> install of D:\apache-servicemix-3.3.1\hotdeploy\wsdl-first-cxf-
>>>>>> sa-3.3.1.zip
>>>>>> failed
>>>>>> javax.jbi.management.DeploymentException: Failed to update Service
>>>>>> Assembly:
>>>>>> wsdl-first-cxf-sa
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:364)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 255)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService 
>>>>>> .monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>>>> 658)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>>>> Caused by: java.lang.Exception: <?xml version="1.0"
>>>>>> encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>>>>> <jbi-task xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management- 
>>>>>> message"
>>>>>> version="1.0">
>>>>>> <jbi-task-result>
>>>>>> <frmwk-task-result>
>>>>>> <frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>>>> <task-result-details>
>>>>>> <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>>> <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>>>> <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>>>> </task-result-details>
>>>>>> </frmwk-task-result-details>
>>>>>> </frmwk-task-result>
>>>>>> <component-task-result
>>>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>>>      <component-name>servicemix-cxf-se</component-name>
>>>>>>      <component-task-result-details>
>>>>>>              <task-result-details>
>>>>>>                      <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>>>                      <task-result>FAILED</task-result>
>>>>>>                      <message-type>ERROR</message-type>
>>>>>>                      <task-status-msg>
>>>>>> <msg-loc-info>
>>>>>> <loc-token/>
>>>>>> <loc-message>Could not deploy xbean service unit</loc-message>
>>>>>> </msg-loc-info>
>>>>>> </task-status-msg>
>>>>>>                      <exception-info>
>>>>>>                              <nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
>>>>>>                              <msg-loc-info>
>>>>>>                                      <loc-token/>
>>>>>>                                      <loc-message>Error creating
>>>>>> bean
>>>>>> with name 'PersonService': Invocation of init method failed;  
>>>>>> nested
>>>>>> exception is
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException</loc-
>>>>>> message>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> <stack-trace><!
>>>>>> [CDATA[org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException:
>>>>>> Error creating bean with name 'PersonService': Invocation of init
>>>>>> method
>>>>>> failed; nested exception is
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1338)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:473)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> $1.run(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:409)
>>>>>>      at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:380)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory
>>>>>> $1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:264)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry
>>>>>> .getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:222)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java: 
>>>>>> 261)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:185)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:164)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .DefaultListableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:429)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .context
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractApplicationContext
>>>>>> .finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:
>>>>>> 728)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .context
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractApplicationContext 
>>>>>> .refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:
>>>>>> 380)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .common
>>>>>> .xbean.AbstractXBeanDeployer.deploy(AbstractXBeanDeployer.java:87)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .common 
>>>>>> .BaseServiceUnitManager.doDeploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:
>>>>>> 88)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .common.BaseServiceUnitManager.deploy(BaseServiceUnitManager.java:
>>>>>> 69)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 520)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService.updateArchive(AutoDeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 255)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService 
>>>>>> .monitorDirectory(AutoDeploymentService.java:
>>>>>> 658)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService.access
>>>>>> $800(AutoDeploymentService.java:63)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org.apache.servicemix.jbi.framework.AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> $1.run(AutoDeploymentService.java:622)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512)
>>>>>>      at java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462)
>>>>>> Caused by:
>>>>>> org.apache.cxf.service.factory.ServiceConstructionException
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:
>>>>>> 127)
>>>>>>      at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native  
>>>>>> Method)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> sun
>>>>>> .reflect
>>>>>> .NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> sun
>>>>>> .reflect
>>>>>> .DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl
>>>>>> .invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
>>>>>>      at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .invokeCustomInitMethod(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:
>>>>>> 1414)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .invokeInitMethods(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1375)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .springframework
>>>>>> .beans
>>>>>> .factory
>>>>>> .support
>>>>>> .AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory
>>>>>> .initializeBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1335)
>>>>>>      ... 23 more
>>>>>> Caused by: java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: /
>>>>>> PersonService
>>>>>>      at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:567)
>>>>>>      at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:464)
>>>>>>      at java.net.URL.<init>(URL.java:413)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf
>>>>>> .transport
>>>>>> .http_jetty.JettyHTTPDestination.<init>(JettyHTTPDestination.java:
>>>>>> 96)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf
>>>>>> .transport
>>>>>> .http_jetty
>>>>>> .JettyHTTPTransportFactory
>>>>>> .createDestination(JettyHTTPTransportFactory.java:116)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf
>>>>>> .transport
>>>>>> .http_jetty
>>>>>> .JettyHTTPTransportFactory
>>>>>> .getDestination(JettyHTTPTransportFactory.java:103)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org 
>>>>>> .apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.initDestination(ServerImpl.java:
>>>>>> 90)
>>>>>>      at org.apache.cxf.endpoint.ServerImpl.<init>(ServerImpl.java:
>>>>>> 69)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .cxf.frontend.ServerFactoryBean.create(ServerFactoryBean.java:
>>>>>> 106)
>>>>>>      ... 30 more
>>>>>> ]]></stack-trace>
>>>>>>                              </msg-loc-info>
>>>>>>                      </exception-info>
>>>>>>              </task-result-details>
>>>>>>      </component-task-result-details>
>>>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>>>> <component-task-result
>>>>>> xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/jbi/management-message">
>>>>>>      <component-name>servicemix-cxf-bc</component-name>
>>>>>>      <component-task-result-details>
>>>>>>              <task-result-details>
>>>>>>                      <task-id>deploy</task-id>
>>>>>>                      <task-result>SUCCESS</task-result>
>>>>>>              </task-result-details>
>>>>>>      </component-task-result-details>
>>>>>> </component-task-result>
>>>>>> </jbi-task-result>
>>>>>> </jbi-task>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java: 
>>>>>> 125)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi.framework.ManagementSupport.failure(ManagementSupport.java: 
>>>>>> 111)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .DeploymentService.deployServiceAssembly(DeploymentService.java: 
>>>>>> 555)
>>>>>>      at
>>>>>> org
>>>>>> .apache
>>>>>> .servicemix
>>>>>> .jbi
>>>>>> .framework
>>>>>> .AutoDeploymentService
>>>>>> .updateServiceAssembly(AutoDeploymentService.java:349)
>>>>>>      ... 6 more
>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>> Can you give any help to fix this.
>>>>>> Thanks,
>>>>>> chris
>>>>>>
>>>>>> -- 
>>>>>> View this message in context:
>>>>>> http://old.nabble.com/How--to-pass-complex-object-in-to-a-web-service-tp27779954p27790800.html
>>>>>> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at  
>>>>>> Nabble.com.
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>> -- 
>>>>> Freeman Fang
>>>>> ------------------------
>>>>> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>> -- 
>>>> View this message in context:
>>>> http://old.nabble.com/How--to-pass-complex-object-in-to-a-web-service-tp27779954p27791383.html
>>>> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> -- 
>>> Freeman Fang
>>> ------------------------
>>> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>
>> -- 
>> View this message in context:
>> http://old.nabble.com/How--to-pass-complex-object-in-to-a-web-service-tp27779954p27791804.html
>> Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
> 
> 
> -- 
> Freeman Fang
> ------------------------
> Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com
> 
> 
> 
http://old.nabble.com/file/p27792140/cxf-wsdl-first.zip cxf-wsdl-first.zip 
-- 
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/How--to-pass-complex-object-in-to-a-web-service-tp27779954p27792140.html
Sent from the ServiceMix - User mailing list archive at Nabble.com.


Mime
View raw message