servicemix-users mailing list archives

From chris charles harris <snrpriyadarsha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to pass complex object in to a web service
Date Fri, 05 Mar 2010 04:22:57 GMT

hi..,

I can not go with servicemix-cxf-se because It is tightly coupled with
annotations. Due to the requirement i need two service engine which expose
same service with different namespaces. I tried several ways but could not
be success. In servicemix-jsr181 component we can easily change namespace
dynamically. Do u have any idea with that? If you need more information i
can give you. appreciate your response.

If we can use cxf simple frountend with servicemix-cxf-se it will solve my
problem. Can you give any resource that explains how to use simple-frountend
with servicemix-cxf-se ...

Thnaks a lot

chris