servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Gert Vanthienen <gert.vanthie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with simple quartz.xml example in Servicemix 4.2.0 Snapshot
Date Thu, 04 Feb 2010 21:52:58 GMT
Zac,

I just tried it myself with that snapshot and it seems to work fine
for me.  One possible reason I can think of for getting this kind of
exception, is an invalid end-of-line character in your config file.
We recommend using .tar.gz voor linux/solaris/macos and .zip for
windows.  Could you try once again with the most appropriate archive
type for your system?  Also, when editing the config file, make sure
your editor isn't configured with the wrong line ending (if it allows
setting that).

Regards,

Gert Vanthienen
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com