servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Pavlo Fenoga <pfen...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Several SAs with the same wsdl file
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 08:40:03 GMT

Thank you for answer.
But, it seems that only this change doesn’t resolve the issue.
There are at least two endpoints which names should be different for
different WSDL implementations.
1 – http consumer endpoint
2 – target endpoint which receives messages from http consumer.
So, I have changed endpoint name for http endpoint and for targetEndpoint as
well by adding SA name to the endpoint name. After that http endpoint is
deployed well, can acsept and process messages, but WSDL file is not
provided by request to <locationURL>?wsdl

>From SMX point of view enpoints names can be any, but http component work
well only if target endpoint corresponds to wsdl content. If some name is
not found in WSDL, http endpoint does not work or doesn’t provide WSDL on
request.
As for now I think that having two SAs with the same WSDL  and 100% working
http consumer endpoint is impossible. In case of different name of endpoints
messages can be processed but WSDL is not provided when requested.
Is it a feature or defect? Or maybe I missed something.