servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Lars Heinemann <lhein....@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Servicemix release plan ?
Date Tue, 02 Feb 2010 22:35:51 GMT
JB,

I don't know the exact problem which breaks the console but we
discovered that mixing mina versions 1 and 2 inside the framework can
cause the shell to simply print out "Shell not been opened or already
closed". But that is an issue we saw with 4.0 version of SMX, not sure
if you got something like that.

Lars

--
http://lhein.blogspot.com