servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Raphaël Delaporte <raphael.delapo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ServiceMix 3 or 4 ?
Date Wed, 06 Jan 2010 15:16:05 GMT
Thanks.

Is it planned to migrate all the components from JBI to OSGi ?

There is something which afraid me. I just find very few documentation about
SM4.
And I've tried to run some SA which are working on SM3 but are not working
on SM4 (missing jar files from classpath for example).

An other question :
Does ServiceMix4 support JBI only for backward compatibility ?
Or is it a real foundation for this version ?
Because it seems you encourage us to use OSGi, and not JBI.

Thanks.

Raphaël