servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Guillaume Nodet <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Ordering of Hotdeploy For Shared Libraries and Service Assemblies
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:36:10 GMT
I think what John is referring to is the fact that when a bunch of JBI
artifacts have been deployed (in both smx3 and smx4), the JBI deployer
actually wait for the dependencies of the JBI artifacts to be
available: i.e. if you hot deploy a SA when the component is not
installed yet, you should have a log message and the SA will actually
be deployed when the component is installed at a later time.  Same for
components / shared libraries.

As for dependencies between SA / SL, it might be doable through
extending the JBI descriptor as John indicates.  This would also need
to enhance the JBI maven plugin to generate such information if
available.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet