servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Ordering of Hotdeploy For Shared Libraries and Service Assemblies
Date Fri, 13 Nov 2009 07:30:46 GMT
Hi,

By default the deployer takes the file ordered by timestamp.
So if you are on Unix, you can use:

touch myfile.zip

to force a file redeployment.

Currently, there is no alternative to this deployer. We can add a
PrefixDeploymentScanner that can use prefix to define the deployment
order (01-myfile.zip, 02-myfile2.zip, etc).

Regards
JB