servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Willem Jiang <willem.ji...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Generating Camel SU with Maven
Date Thu, 05 Nov 2009 14:03:15 GMT
Hi Kenneth,

I download the latest released apache SMX 3.3.1, found the smx-arch's
calling of the mvn archetype:create is wrong.
"-DremoteRepositories=@{releases-repo-url}"
it should be replace with below line
"-DremoteRepositories=https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/public"

And you should also update my former mvn archetype:create command with
upper remoteRepositories.

Willem