servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Baptiste Onofré ...@nanthrax.net>
Subject Re: Problems doing a query from Serivce Mix to MySql
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:00:29 GMT
Hi Sanaz,

to install the SMPP component snapshot, you have to perform the
following steps:

1/ Delete the hotdeploy/servicemix-smpp*.zip files
2/ Download the SMPP component installer zip
https://repository.apache.org/content/groups/snapshots-group/org/apache/servicemix/servicemix-smpp/2009.02-SNAPSHOT/servicemix-smpp-2009.02-20091012.200809-12-installer.zip
3/ in your SMPP SU POM, replace the SMPP component dependency (which
should be set to 2009.01 currently) with 2009.02-SNAPSHOT
4/ start SMX (after deleting data and activemq-data directories)

Regards
JB

Sanazj wrote:
> Hi JB,
>
> Following yesterday's email, I did a bit of experimentation with the various
> Jar files and when using the 2009.02-20091008.130308-11 snap shot and it's
> corresponding Jar file, if I remove servicemix-smpp-2009.01 from the
> C:\ServiceMix\apache-servicemix-3.3.1\data\smx\components\servicemix-smpp\version_1\lib
> folder then I get a component not found error as can be seen in the attached
> error log.
>
> I'm still not sure what's causing this and why even when I have the
> corresponding Jar file copied to
> C:\ServiceMix\apache-servicemix-3.3.1\data\smx\components\servicemix-smpp\version_1\lib,
> servicemix still complains about the component not being present.
>
> Sanaz
> http://www.nabble.com/file/p25900442/servicemix.log servicemix.log
>

> Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>> Hi Sanaz,
>>
>> OK, let me check the component code again. I will keep you posted.
>>
>> Regards
>> JB
>>
>> Sanazj wrote:
>>> Hi JB,
>>>
>>> Thanks for the link; I've tried using two of the snap shots posted there:
>>> 2009.02-20091012.200809-12 dated Oct 12th and 2009.02-20091008.130308-11
>>> dated Oct 8th; but have had no luck with SCTT and the exchange message
>>> bug
>>> still seems to be there. Please find the attached log file. In addition I
>>> wanted to mention that for each of these snapshots I copied over the
>>> latest
>>> .Jar and schema files to
>>> C:\ServiceMix\apache-servicemix-3.3.1\data\smx\components\servicemix-smpp\version_1\lib
>>> and C:\ServiceMix\apache-servicemix-3.3.1\schemas respectively.
>>>
>>> Again your help is greatly appreciated,
>>>
>>> Sanaz
>>> http://www.nabble.com/file/p25883006/servicemix.log servicemix.log

I get.