servicemix-users mailing list archives

From kaarthikl <kaarthikeyan.1.lokanat...@nsn.com>
Subject Facing issues while deploying apache-servicemix-web-3.3.1 war on Apache Tomcat v6.0.20
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 09:26:30 GMT

Hi

I did the following:

1. I have downloaded servicemix-web 3.3.1 war file from the following link:
http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=%2Fservicemix%2Fservicemix-3%2F3.3.1%2Fapache-servicemix-web-3.3.1.war

2. I deployed the war to Apache tomcat v 6.0.20 by simply adding the war
file to the webapps folder.
	Then i started the tomcat, it started successfully without any errors.

3. Then i opened the following link:
	http://localhost:8080/apache-servicemix-web-3.3.1/
	There werent any errors while doing so..

4. I tried to install the servicemix-shared component from the servimix
3.3.1 hotdeploy folder

<servicemix-installed-folder>\hotdeploy\servicemix-shared-2009.01-installer.zip
	I am encountering an error, while doing so:
		************* Web Console - ServiceMix Console ******************
		attached<servicemix_console_shared_log.txt>

5. I also tried to install the servicemix-http component from the servimix
3.3.1 hotdeploy folder

<servicemix-installed-folder>\hotdeploy\servicemix-http-2009.01-installer.zip
	I am encountering an error, while doing so:
		************* Web Console - ServiceMix Console ******************
		attached<servicemix_console_shared_log.txt>

Can someone kindly help me in solving these errors?

Thanks
Kaarthik
PH:+919880608990

http://www.nabble.com/file/p25905506/servicemix_console_shared_log.txt