servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mapping SOAP/WS-Addressing Actions to Target Operations
Date Wed, 05 Aug 2009 13:54:44 GMT

On 2009-8-5, at 下午9:27, Brian Taylor wrote:

> I'm eventually going to switch to servicemix-file once I get this
> working and
> I couldn't get cxf-se to work with that bc...it looked like the cxf-
> se was
> expecting something that the servicemix-file wasn't providing
> (dependency on
> cxf-bc?)...I thought JBI components were not supposed to be
> dependent on
> each other.

Yeah. JBI components not depend on each other.
And cxf-se not depend on cxf bc, nor any components in JBI container.
I don't think cxf-se can't work with servicemix-file compoent.
But you mean you want to use servicemix-file replace servicemix-http
when you get it working? I can't understand it,  because if you
replace servicemix-http, you will lost the ws-addressing feature, set
operation/interface name to the MessageExchange is done in servicemix-
http, sorry if I miss something.
> wsa:Action = http://www.domainhere.com/services/InterfaceHere/Load
> (defined
> in Java interface & submitted in soap header)
>
> operation = Load
>
> My question is does servicemix-http and servicemix-jsr181 support
> automatic
> mapping of SOAPActions/WS-Addressing actions to target operations?

Per the WS-Addressing part of servicemix-http document [1] here, yeah,
it should support
[1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http.html

Freeman

> Freeman Fang wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>> What's your wsa:Action looks like and which operation you want to
>> invoke?
>>
>> Could you try to use cxf-bc and cxf-se instead of http-bc and
>> jsr181-se?
>>
>> Freeman
>> On 2009-8-5, at 上午4:44, Brian Taylor wrote:
>>

>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> I'm not understanding how to get ServiceMix-HTTP to map a SOAP
>>> Action and
>>> WS-Addressing Action to a Target Operation of a service deployed in
>>> the
>>> ServiceMix-JSR181-SE. I'm using Bare Literal Document based