servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <>
Subject Re: Mapping SOAP/WS-Addressing Actions to Target Operations
Date Fri, 07 Aug 2009 01:38:25 GMT

You are still using servicemix-http with servicemix-jsr181?
As servicemix-jsr181 is kinda deprecated, I suggest you use servicemix-
cxf-se with servicemix-cxf-bc instead(As I said days ago, I don't
think cxf component can't work with your file component in the flow).
If you still get problem with cxf component, I'd like to see your
whole testcase.