servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Zacarias <zmon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Almost making (Mail to file)
Date Tue, 18 Aug 2009 17:24:18 GMT
Y made a workaround putting a XML in the mail body.
It works fine.
Then I got another error "NullPointerException"  in line 156 of
DefaultMailMarshaler. This is because Multipart messages are always treated
as Attachments.
There is a bug in DefaultMailMarshaler where DataHandler referenced in line
157 I think is wrong.
I made this patch. Plase feel free to do any comment.
Regards