servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Frederic Tuttle <fjtut...@gmail.com>
Subject Camel wiretap in SMX 3.3.1
Date Tue, 04 Aug 2009 12:58:36 GMT
Greetings,

I would like to use the new wireTap() DSL function in Camel 2.0, but that
version is not yet integrated into Servicemix.
How would I accomplish the same thing using Camel 1.6 Java DSL.
I would like to send incoming copies of messages (in & out) to an audit
service endpoint (InOnly MEP).

This is what I have now:

     from("jbi:service:http://asb.net/RouterService
").process(populateRouteEndpointHeaderProcessor).recipientList(header("route-endpoint"));

I would like to record incoming requests and want to try this:

     from("jbi:service:http://asb.net/RouterService
").process(populateRouteEndpointHeaderProcessor).wireTap(jbi:service:
http://asb.net/AuditService).recipientList(header("route-endpoint"));

If I used multicast method, what else do I need to do ?

Any suggestions ?

Thanks.
   -FT