servicemix-users mailing list archives

From dulanov <dula...@gmail.com>
Subject JbiConstants.HTTP_DESTINATION_URI for new http endpoints
Date Tue, 07 Jul 2009 11:37:43 GMT

Hello, is the new http provider component support dynamic locationURI via
JbiConstants.HTTP_DESTINATION_URI message exchange property or it's only
true for old components?

May be I wrong, but I have founded by myself that implementing some
independent integration scenarios fully in Camel sometimes easily than
settings numerous xbeans. Is it a good practice to use Camel to implement
complex integrations scenarios with usage timer, JDBC, HTTP and others and
just publish them as single JBI endpoints?

--
dulanov.name