servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Glenn Macgregor <gmacgre...@pocketkings.ie>
Subject RE: Source Code
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 13:28:29 GMT
Great, thanks!

I am now building all the components. I have an updated jar from the Geronimo project of their
email package. How can I use that during the build rather than the one that is downloaded
via maven?

Thanks

 Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: Freeman Fang [mailto:freeman.fang@gmail.com]
Sent: 02 April 2009 13:12
To: users@servicemix.apache.org
Subject: Re: Source Code

Hi,
Try
svn co https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components/all/
this use svn externel link and you get all components related things
(engine, binding, shared-libs, components-pom)
and run "mvn install" you could build it.
Freeman

Glenn Macgregor wrote:
> Thanks,
>
> I have checked out the servicemix-mail and tried to build it using maven.
>
> The following error:
>
> Reason: Cannot find parent: org.apache.servicemix.components-pom...
>
> I see I can download that as well but I am not sure what the filesystem tree should look
like. Is there a best practice for building components?

> Thanks
>
>  Glenn

src. I am now looking for the code for servicemix-mail which does not seem to be anywhere.
Inspecting the servicemix-mail jar I see there should be a file called MailPollerEndpoint.java
which I can not find anywhere.