servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Servicemix 4 Endpoint address should be relative to servlet
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 13:51:49 GMT
You shouldn't use components from servicemix 3.2.2, since they are not
compitable with smx 4.0
For smx 4.0, you need use components from components project[1] (which
is shared by servicemix 3.3 and servicemix 4.0)
And the good start to do the migrate is play with the new released
servicemix 4.0, there is a cxf-wsdl-first example in the kit, which is
same as it in servicemix3.2.2 kit.
And all components bundle jar also shipped with the kit, you needn't
build it yourself...
[1]http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/servicemix/components
Freeman