servicemix-users mailing list archives

From ffrenchm <ffrench.mathi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intalling NMR bundle in servicemix 4
Date Thu, 02 Apr 2009 08:34:53 GMT

Hello,

I did my test with the Servicemix Kernel 1.2.0 (from the builded svn source
trunk assembly) and the nmr 1.0.0-m3 as described in the user's guide. I did
also the test with Servicemix kernel delivered release 1.1.0 with Servicemix
nmr 1.0.0-m3 and I get the same problem.

I test with the nmr 1.0.0 as you tell me and it's working ...

Thanks for all

++