servicemix-users mailing list archives

From izian <izia...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Restart of service assembly not possible without restarting ServiceMix
Date Wed, 01 Apr 2009 14:48:34 GMT

Hi,

not sure I got your exact request but trying...

we've got a SA containing a CXF JMS SU for messages collection (consumer
only), based on servicemix-cxf-bc 2009-01-SNAPSHOT, talking to an external
JBOSS application to collect messages.

scenario1 OK:
1. start JBOSS JMS provider
2. in servicemix, start the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> OK
3. Receive messages from JBOSS JMS provider -> OK
4. Stop the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> OK
5. shutdown the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> OK

scenario2 KO:
1. stop JBOSS JMS provider
2. in servicemix, start the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> KO
    - error = Unable to init service unit (this is fine so far)
3. Stop the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> OK
4. shutdown the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> OK (was KO with cxf-bc
2008-01)
5. start JBOSS JMS provider
6. in servicemix, start the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> KO (this is the
point that puzzled me)
     - error =  "An external endpoint for service/
{tmf854.v1.ws}NotificationService and
> endpoint NotificationConsumerJms is already registered".

from then, the only way to recover is:
7. undeploy the SA -> OK
8. stop servicemix
9. start servicemix
10. deploy the SA in servicemix
11. in servicemix, start the SA containing the cxf jms SU -> OK

Is this more helpful or do you still need something else, more, or expecting
something different?
Just tell as I'm really needing help.

Thanks and regards,
izian.