servicemix-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Need help in configuring scenario
Date Wed, 12 Nov 2008 14:22:29 GMT
Hey Manish.

Those mailing lists are meant to help users solving issues, we can't
really do all the work for you.
ServiceMix distribution contains a lots of examples that you should
try to understand first.
In your case, the bridge example is the one to look for.  It does not
use the same protocols, but you should
be able to switch them with the one your need.