servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Freeman Fang <freeman.f...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SOAP error when using HTTP component in front of CXF-SE one
Date Tue, 04 Nov 2008 01:29:20 GMT
 Jean-Baptiste Onofré wrote:
>  OK understood, there is no really a split between the message
> formatting and the process of the message (HTTP component is a kind of
> proxy to the "internal" WSDL).
>
>  So, to summarize :
>  - to have on-the-fly WSDL, I need to use HTTP component which act as
> a proxy to the CXF WSDL generation (using other stuff like aegis,
> jaxb2, etc)
>  - using "static" WSDL (WSDL hand made), I can use CXF-BC or
> soap-consumer.

If what you want is expose the target cxf-se endpoint's wsdl from
cxf-bc, yeah, you also can do it using cxf-bc, provided the cxf-se
endpoint already started. Which means you needn't specify the wsdl in
cxf bc consumer configuration, the cxf bc consumer will try to retrieve
the wsdl exposed by its target service (which is specified by the
targetService etc, it should be the cxf se endpoint you want to expose
by cxf bc consumer).
You need make sure the cxf se endpoint already started.