servicemix-users mailing list archives

From andyamsterdam2003 <andyamsterdam2...@gmail.com>
Subject Which Pre-build Component to call an External Web Service
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2008 05:23:14 GMT

Hi,

I need to call an external web service via ServiceMix and get the response
back to the application for further processing.  I have the WSDL and would
like advice on the best way forward from here (or the most standard for
ServiceMix).  So basically it's like this:

Request:

(1)  <my web app>  --->  **ServiceMix ESB**  --> <my service> --|-->
<EXTERNAL WS>

Response:

(2) <EXTERNAL WS> --> <my service> --> **ServiceMix ESB** --> <my
web app>

There seem to be a number of different ways to achieve this and i'm a little
confused as to which is the right way and which files need configuring (or
classes that I need to write) in order to achieve it.

I would appreciate advice on this.

Thank you.