servicemix-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About WSDL
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 22:34:44 GMT
Just mimic what the cxf-wsdl-first example do and you'll have your
solution.  it will be much easier as you don't need to fully understand the
JBI api to make this work.  A web service is just an artifact for a JBI
component, it does not need to *be* a JBI component, because JBI components
are usually containers onto which artifacts are deployed (artifacts being
service units).

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet