servicemix-users mailing list archives

From "Guillaume Nodet" <gno...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Error creating bean with name propertyPlaceholder
Date Fri, 01 Feb 2008 08:12:13 GMT
I think some of the problem comes from the fact that some threads may
not be correctly
associated with the JNDI context (because they are not started by
jboss itself).  In such
cases, JNDI lookups would fail.

I don't think the problem comes from the location of your properties
file because another
kind of exception would be thrown saying that the file can not be found.

The only workaround I know currently is to do the lookup when the
application is started
and store it in a singleton so that you can retrieve it at a later
time.  I'm sure there are
clean solutions to this problem though....