servicemix-users mailing list archives

From Kevin k <kevin.kalmb...@gmail.com>
Subject properties when using camel in service mix
Date Wed, 06 Feb 2008 16:19:52 GMT

I am using Servicemix 3.2.1

I made a simple camel pipeline, In MyRouteBuild.java, it looks like this:
          from("jbi:service:...pipeline")
                .to("jbi:endpoint:...endpoint1",
                   "jbi:endpoint:...endpoint2",
                   "jbi:endpoint:...endpoint3"
                );

In my first endpoint, I do a MessageExchange.setProperty on several things
that the second and third endpoints will want to use.

These properties do not seem to show up in the other components.

(I tried it using an eip pipeline and things work fine, but I would rather
use camel if possible).

Is this a limitation of the camel servicemix component?
Do I need to do something to "turn on" property copying?
Am I configuring camel wrong?

Thanks for you help.
-Kevin