servicemix-users mailing list archives

From "Bruce Snyder" <bruce.sny...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use locationURI in cxf-bc provider?
Date Thu, 20 Dec 2007 00:56:17 GMT
On Dec 19, 2007 2:55 PM, Garry <gmbroth@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm looking at ServiceMix documentation for the servicemix-cxf-bc component
> that calls out
> a required 'locationURI' attribute when configuring a cxfbc:provider
> endpoint.  This attribute
> isn't shown in the schema and, sure enough, the assembly can't be deployed
> with it. I'm
> using release 3.3.0.5.
>
> Is 'locationURI' truly required?

I don't believe that the locationURI is required because the
/port/address@location is used from the WSDL to denote the URI where
the web service is available.

BTW, just a quick note, if you're using 3.3.0.5, that's an IONA
release of the FUSE ESB, not an official Apache ServiceMix release.
The best way to get support for IONA releases is on the IONA forums.
See http://open.iona.com/ for more info.

Bruce
);'

Apache ActiveMQ - http://activemq.org/