servicemix-users mailing list archives

From MatSM <abeys...@gmail.com>
Subject Questions/ Doubts on SA/SU packaging and use of SpringJBIContainer
Date Thu, 08 Nov 2007 16:47:52 GMT

Hi,

For our project, we have custom components implementing
TransformComponentSupport.
These components do node validations, some processing using attachments, XML
transformation etc.
We have WebsphereMQ as the  Queueing series and also have a lots of web
services running in App Server.

We have to deploy these component configured as simple JBI components within
Service Units and  those in Service Assemblies. Service Assemblies will
match different high level use cases.

We would want to deploy all the different component with the following :

Servicemix http - for webservice calls and
Servicemix jms - for JMS MQ biniding / WMQ listening
Servicemix saxon -for simple xslt transformation
Complex transformation for attachments are done via custom components - want
to deployed as simple JBI component using pure spring.xml.
Deploy different custom components using pure spring.xml in the SUs within
SpringJBIContainer

All the SAs have to be deployed in the Servicemix, these components interact
with components in App server using Servicemix-http (Currenlty we use SAAJ
binding) and WMQ using smix-jms.

Currently, there is a bit of confusion as to how to package those. This is
what we have come up with.

We have configured all these components in the light weight mode in a
Servicemix.xml file and package it in SUs and SAs for different use cases. I
know these kind of packaging is not right.

Please provide some tips/ pointers/examples on how to package these
components correctly, without using the light weight container to load the
SA's (currently we do that).

Also, provide some tips on dynamically invoking some components with in code
to call the next JBI component configured in xbean.xml

I really appreciate pointers on the above.

Thanks
Mat